Feb 22, 2012

So It Begins... Again

I am back at it. After a lot of experimentation and correction, I am back on Blogger. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was back.

So what motivated me to come back? Here are some of the top factors in no particular order :

1. I am preparing for MBA exams and I need to improve my English and creative writing abilities. Though at this time most of my exams are over (with disappointing results), there are still some of them left (including that of my dream college - MICA). These exams require a lot of creative writing expertise and I'm wishing that I started a bit earlier..

2. As a medium for studying parameters of Web reputation management and influence (my areas of interest).

3. I think a LOT. A hell LOT. I need a medium to put my ideas down. I don't care too much about people reading my blog, but I'm sure I might build a decent readership in time.

4. My very good friend Sarabjeet. He has been a regular blogger for more than 2 years now and he is an excellent example of dedication and focus. His efforts are finally bearing fruits and I've seen his follower count increase exponentially in the last 3 months! This was the final kick for me to reconsider blogging as a hobby.


But then Sarabjeet asked me : "For how long can you blog on without stopping again?" (With reference to my previous failed attempts at blogging)

Well, Challenge Accepted bro.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously wanted u back bro...so...
    firstly...thanks for getting back...and,
    secondly...all the best, hope you stay in this forever, it seriously helps our type of people in relieving oneself from frustrations, and sometimes makes us laugh too(much needed in my case)... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, blogging sure is a stress-buster! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back :) it seems the old one has disappeared :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)
      Yea I deleted the old one(s).. I thought I was being too personal and complaining on my last one.. So started afresh!

      Delete